Friday, November 21, 2008

And so the lion fell in love wit the lamb ...

... What a stupid lamb.

Dana and I went to the midnight showing of Twilight last night and I must say that it exceeded all of my expectations. It was true to the book in virtually every way and I can't wait to see it again. There was also a trailer for the 6th Harry Potter movie and it looks like it is actually going to be pretty decent so July needs to come soon.

Anyway, the new job is going very well I think. I'm learning a lot and am pretty much flying solo. Today especially since Ray (the main manager) is off so I'll probably be routing by myself today. I also get to go in a noon which is nice. I got a good 8 hours of sleep last night so hopefully it will knock this cold out of me fast. I feel like crap and my immune system has gone to shit these past few months.

No comments: