Sunday, December 7, 2008

writers block

This evening I got an itch to be writing. My mind won't stand still long enough to form a premise but it wants to write. I spend all my free time reading what others have transcribe from their thoughts and I want to do the same.

I don't necessarily want to be published (although that would be pretty cool!) but I want to be actively writing, putting my degree to use ... even if it is just for me and my eyes (which it will be)..

I don't know what it's going to be about but I know that it won't be realistic. I live in a fantasy world where vampires are beautiful and wizards speak with English accents. What fun is it to write about something that could actually happen?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so you're going to write something like Twilight or Harry Potter? There are other types of fantasy out there. Many that are geared toward an older audience.

K.C. said...

I never said that. I said it wasn't going to be realistic b/c I prefer imagination to reality.

Unknown said...

well you implied those by mentioning the beautiful vampires and British wizards.