Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fe fe fi fi fo fo fum

So I just finished getting my Halloween costume together (what I could find of it anyway) and turns out I look more like the spawn of Hellboy rather than what I was actually going for (Devil with a blue dress). Who knew finding devil horns would be damn near impossible! If I did find some they were WAY too sparkly *insert Jeff Dunham impression here* and/or WAY too small. So I had to settle on demon horns which I have to manage to glue onto my red headband.

And I couldn't find a tail long enough to my liking :(

But I do have a staff thing that I'm going to put red ribbon on :)

AND I get to wear my hooker boots to work :)

It should be a good day tomorrow.

OOO...and it's payday and it's the check where I get my raise!! :)

Happy haunting!

No comments: